9.12.2012

Until we meet again...5 months from now.

 Carmen Dell'Orefice at Marimekko Spring 2013 Show (via fashion.bg)

NYFW is officially coming to a close.  The weather was forgiving most days and the street style was a sight to be seen everyday!  I overslept this morning and missed the Nanette Lepore show *sad face* but in this age of instant gratification, I know I can see the show online pretty much like right now *happy face*.

There is just one day left and two big shows...Ralph Lauren & Calvin Klein are showing tomorrow.  There were some pretty amazing shows this week and I will be posting my top 5 best in show, that is if I can narrow it down to 5!  Until then, you can see see images from pretty much all of the shows over at my tumblr...petite bohème.

ciao bella

No comments:

Post a Comment